Menu
Taz1995
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account in my address

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. My ex boyfriend has a virgin media account all in his name and card but it's in my address would I be able to get this removed from my address or would he have to cancel since he can't take it where he's going because they already have virgin media. I'm just worried cause he may not cancel services but he isn't paying for it either so I'm worried this would effect me and I also want to open up my own account on virgin media as I like the services. If anyone could help in this matter and how I should go about it?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account in my address

This isn't the kind of thing they can deal with on here. I hesitate to say phone in but I think it's the only way. I should choose 'thinking of leaving us' and explain the situation. Probably you'll need to get your ex boyfriend to cancel this account and then you can take one out in your name. Phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account in my address

Hi Taz1995,

Welcome to the Community!

As Parrotperson has said, you'll need to give the team a call to sort this out.

If the account is in his name then you have no worries about being charged or chased up on this. If he is unwilling to disconnect the account himself then the team will still be able to action a disconnect as he no longer lives at the property.

If you have any more questions about this then give me a shout.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos