Menu
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

About to leave virgin

Customer service is awful the TiVo box is shocking Ive given up with it, I was told I could change the box but I'm waiting for a call back, after checks carried out! Why should I wait passed from department to department the box needs scrapping this has gone on to long
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: About to leave virgin

Hi majudaem

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service and for the level of service you've received from our team.

What problems are you experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment?

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the box from our end and we're not detecting any errors at the moment, I hope this means that the issues have improvedMan Happy

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hanging when waiting for catch up, catch hardly works it keeps coming up with an error message.

the box logs off and I have to wait 5 minutes for start up

so slow its a joke where shall I end?

you have sent me a new box in the post today and its another TiVo box!!!

I give up;

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If it can t be sorted then after years of loyalty due to every family member telling me to go to sky I will succumb

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello majudaem,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have located your account and I can see that you've already spoken to someone about a box swap so if you need help with anything else then please let me know.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos