Menu
Ragdoll
Superfast
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

AMC

Will AMC be available on VM

**I dont feel I have to defend VM, cos I dont work for them, so my opinions really are my own. **
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: AMC

Ragdoll wrote:

Doubtful BT seem to be keeping it as an exclusive channel

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ragdoll wrote:

Doubtful BT seem to be keeping it as an exclusive channel

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Something BT can brag about in there ads just like sky do with ITV Encore and Atlantic.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

AMC will be exclusive to BT Customers.

If you have Sky - you also have to take a BT subscription for either the BT broadband service - or subscribe to BT Sports on your Sky box.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

BT are trying to stifle rumours they are in talks with VM over the carriage of AMC. http://www.seenit.co.uk/fear-the-walking-dead-bt-plays-down-talk-of-a-deal-with-virgin-media/

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

nodrogd wrote:
BT are trying to stifle rumours they are in talks with VM over the carriage of AMC. http://www.seenit.co.uk/fear-the-walking-dead-bt-plays-down-talk-of-a-deal-with-virgin-media/

If there is truth in that and it comes about, do you think the XL customers would get another £3 (or more+) on their monthly bill - already on the back of the £3 price brought about by the BT sports deal?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It is odd though.  Sky customers get it because they get BT sports. I get BT sports whether I like it or not (I don't but hey ho) but won't get AMC. 

I know I know commercial decisions etc etc. Let's hope there is some truth to this rumour. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Parrotperson wrote:

It is odd though.  Sky customers get it because they get BT sports. I get BT sports whether I like it or not (I don't but hey ho) but won't get AMC. 

I know I know commercial decisions etc etc. Let's hope there is some truth to this rumour. 

Small correction. Sky customers dont get it. Sky customers that are also BT customers do.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yep - you don't even have to be a Sky customer to get BT Sport on your Sky box.

nodrogd wrote:

Parrotperson wrote:

Small correction. Sky customers dont get it. Sky customers that are also BT customers do.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
TaylaB
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Amc needs to be on Virgin!!! Fear The Walking Dead has already started!! 😩 and walking dead is on soon! 😱
0 Kudos