Menu
NP74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

A01 message when trying to load on demand & apps

As the title says have the A01 error message and have reset, tried the connect to network path via the settings menu and all to no avail

0 Kudos
Glueboots
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: A01 message when trying to load on demand & apps

Same problem for me in Cardiff area
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: A01 message when trying to load on demand & apps

Hi NP74

Welcome to the community, I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately. So I'm able to do that, are you able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

Hi Glueboots

Sorry too for the problems you're experiencing at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at the set top box from our end.

We're detecting some issues with it when running our tests, so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking that purple envelope on the top right.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos