Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: A01 App Temporaily unavailable when i want to watch Netflix etc

Two things. 

You our may need to ring in and get your box checked out. Possible signal issue?

there is a known fault with Netflix which has something to do with bandwidth or lack there off with an estimated fix date of 25th November. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Two things. 

You our may need to ring in and get your box checked out. Possible signal issue?

there is a known fault with Netflix which has something to do with bandwidth or lack there off with an estimated fix date of 25th November. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi grandma1,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that your Netflix app via your TiVo® isn't working.

As Parrotperson advised, you can ring us on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), to get your TiVo checked out, but I can do that here as well, if you like.

I've tried to run remote testing to your equipment but at the moment, it's showing that the TiVo is offline. If you would like for me to check this out, I'll require that the TiVo be left powered on in order to run the diagnostic test. 

Please let me know if you would like for me to investigate this issue further.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos