Menu
Aarran
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A couple of TiVo issues.

Hi,

1. Recently my recorded programs have started to freeze and skip forward and then proceed skip back to where I was. It can freeze up to a few minutes, which also makes the entire box unresponsive. 

2. The box also seems to be a tad slow through on demand menu's like movies and sometimes crashes out and closes.

I have tried a full reset and clear however it remains the same.

Kind regards,

Aarran

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: A couple of TiVo issues.

Ok. Check all the cables are tight. 

I guess ny a full reset you mean a reboot? If not try that (off then on ) 

after that hat you'll need an engineer so phone it in. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Aarran, 

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with the recordings skipping and freezing. 

I've done some testing on your TiVo® and can see some issues on the hard which will require a technician to call out and investigate further, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aarran, 

Just thought I'd drop by and ask if you've been able to see the private message I sent you on Wednesday evening, as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like for me to arrange a technician to call out, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos