Menu
Chrisdunc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

7402 error on screen won't go away

Annoyingly we have no broadband and now our TIVO box is displaying an 'I'm sorry you appear to be having a problem' error 7402 grey box on the screen which never goes away.  It just moves around the screen every now and then.

I called the helpdesk and they told me it's a local problem which would be rectified in 4 hours, well 12 hours later and it's still there!

I'm not very happy that this is going to make watching the Rugby World Cup difficult!!

Any help would be gratefully received... Maybe it's time to start talking to BT again???

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7402 error on screen won't go away

Hi Chrisdunc,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for posting. 

So sorry to read that you've been having that error there. 

I've been looking into the account and services at the property but have been unable to run some tests. Can you please let me know if the boxes have been turned on at the home at the time of my message? I understand that there has been some activity in the account for today.

Please get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Chrisdunc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but the boxes are always on... But our broadband is also down so that might be one reason why you can't connect..

chris

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Chris, 

Thank you for coming back to us and letting us know this and I'm sorry to hear that your broadband is also down at the moment. I've run some testing again this morning and we are still having trouble communicating with your TiVo® - I can also see that your superhub is also having issues at the moment, so I'd now like to arrange for someone to call out and investigate this further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos