Menu
sohailosman
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

6 months free netflix

I have just joined virgin and was promised Netflix free for 6 months. I have received the code but have not been given instructions on how to activate this. Can someone please help me.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: 6 months free netflix

Head on over to the Netflix website and register yourself an account there if you don't have a Netflix account already, link: https://www.netflix.com/gb/
Once you're registered and logged into your Netflix redeem your code, link: https://www.netflix.com/redeem?locale=en-GB

You'll then a have a fully fuctional Netflix account for six months which you can use for logging into Netflix apps and their website

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
sohailosman
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. I rang virgin and was given a code. When I entered the code on Netflix, it wouldn't recognise it.

Also when I sign up for Netflix to use the 6 months free, which package should I choose for te code to work?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The Netflix code will be for the £7.99 option i.e 4 screen with HD.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

sohailosman wrote:

I rang virgin and was given a code. When I entered the code on Netflix, it wouldn't recognise it.
Ring VM back and ask them to generate a new code for you as the one they provided does not work.

Also when I sign up for Netflix to use the 6 months free, which package should I choose for te code to work?
The code activate the standard package of 2 streams (non ultra-hd)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
sohailosman
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. However the earlier comment contradicts the What you just said and virgin media representatives themselves don't know 😂😂.. A bit confused to say the least
0 Kudos
sohailosman
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You sure it's that package?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

sohailosman wrote:
You sure it's that package?

I noticed that Ben said its 4 streams after I posted, but the Netflix offer T&Cs I looked up to refresh my memory quoted two streams. Copy and paste "This promotion includes an offer for a Netflix standard plan subscription (2-streams) for 6 months"

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

My fault, got it wrong. It's been ages since I actually looked at the plan I'm on (as it's the standard plan that would be covered by the promotion)

So to correct myself, it's the 2 streams + HD option at £7.49 a month.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own