Menu
dglane
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

4th day without TV services!

31/07/15: No 'On Demand'. Automated service told me to reboot Tivo = No services at all. Contacted 'Naveen' in Dehli call-centre who said it was a problem with my box and arranged for an engineer to call on 03/08/15. "Guaranteed" me a refund. Refused at first to let me speak to a floor manager, telling me it was not permitted. Then changed his mind to say that they were all busy. Then said I would get a call back from a manager in 30 mins = no call back.

01/08/15: On hold for 20 mins. Operator then said they would run a test. Then changed their mind and said they were putting me through to 'Technical' (even though I had pressed the option for this!). On hold for a further 20 mins when someone picked up and then hung up on me. Called the number again to complain = on hold for a further 20 mins. Operator told me that the engineer was not needed on 03/07/15 as this was a national outage and put me through to the floor manager. Made a complaint about 'Naveen'. Floor manager only knew as much as the online information that I was looking at i.e. Our engineer is working to fix the problem but the completion time keeps getting moved.

03/08/15: Got through the front door to find a card left by a Virgin technician who had called 10 minutes earlier!!! Called 150 again. On hold for 15 mins. Was put on hold so that the operator could talk to the technical team. Was told it is a 'server problem' and was offered a dedicated number for an automated update service. Was also guaranteed a refund for all of the days that I have and will be without service. What an absolute shambles!!! 

0 Kudos
dglane
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Compensation for all customers for loss of service!

Was talking to 'Shraddha' in Customer Services earlier who has assured me that I will get a refund for the days my Tivo has not been working (i.e since 31/07/15) and for any further days it does not work from today. I asked if all customers were eligible for this refund and she confirmed that they are. Can't wait to see my bill next month....I'm not holding my breath (I've had the same promises previously).

0 Kudos
dglane
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4th day without TV services!

New update message = 'Due to be fixed 4th August 09:00'...this ridiculous!!!

0 Kudos
dglane
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New update message = 'Due to be fixed 4th August 18:00'!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi dglane,

I have replied to your post here.

Cheers.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compensation for all customers for loss of service!

Hi dglane,

I have replied to your post here.

Cheers.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos