Menu
ajhart1975
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

401 then 405, now 407 error

We have been trying to watch Grimm On Demand but we've had some trouble with it. First 401 error from 2-4th November, 405 on 5th and 407 on 6th November. We can usually watch 1 or 2 episodes before the error messages start but it is getting a bit annoying now.
0 Kudos
Telewest
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 401 then 405, now 407 error

Sorry about that it is very upsetting I know.

1) check online if you can and see if VM are reporting any trouble like that or network troubles.

1a) If there is a report then sorry you will have to wait and do not do below.

2) If all OK on VM site then try unplugging the box from the wall and when done wait for 5,  as you are doing this check all cables are fixed OK as they can work out over time this includes the VM cable is tight do up.  Power up and hold on and allow the network to link to the box this will show with a green light by the power light & also look out for images in the boxes at the top are loaded OK . up can also check the network is OK in the settings .

hope this of help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 401 then 405, now 407 error

Hi ajhart1975

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, I've not been able to accurately locate your account to be able to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you unfortunately.

So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you and taking a look.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos