Menu
Nicky0356
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

319 on particular episode

I've recently joined Virgin after moving and one of the first things I did after updating so I had Sky was go to catch up on some programmes!

After successfully watching DC's Legends of Tomorrow originally aired on Sky 1, I went to watch the Flash season 3 episode 9, The Present.

Except it won't load, giving me an error message that On Demand is unavailable and to try again in a few minutes.

Nearly 24 hours later I have not yet watched this episode, but can load other episodes of Flash available and clearly can load other shows.

Additionally my dad is able to start the episode on his Tivo box (although it is recorded on his from my Series Link before my move) so is this something specific to my box?

The error message is 319 which I've seen reports of back from November - is this something likely to be resolved soon?
0 Kudos
Nicky0356
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 on particular episode

Update: still not able to watch Flash. Cannot watch The Last Dragonslayer with the same error.

However Hooten and the Lady is working ...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicky0356

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service at the moment.

We're aware of some issues with some of our On Demand HD content, so you should find the SD versions are working for you to be able to keep up to date.

We're working hard on resolving the issues from our end, if things change or start to get worse, let us know and I'll do what I can.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nicky0356
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

These were the standard versions, I have not got HD included in my package so make sure to only select the SD.

I did get the Flash working eventually via the app and managed to watch it on my phone but could not get it on the TV. I also manages to watch the remaining episodes from the shows on Sky I was hoping to. I have not tried any other episodes of anything On demand since.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicky0356

Thanks for the clarification, sorry again for the inconvenience you've been experiencing with your TV service.

How have things been for you lately? Are you noticing any particular problems with any programs?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos