Menu
DB3402
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

319 error

Trying to watcha movie on demand from Virgin

Get a 319 error

Same error as 2 weeks ago - called VM 2 weeks ago and after 14 minutes (not that bad - but the expectation was set with a message that I would be answered in 2minutes) the customer service representative hung up on me after not getting my telephone number.

What is the solution - is it only HD?

Seems odd that there are so many comments on this subject - I am trying to buy a movie too!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 error

Hi DB3402,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry to read that there is a 319 error affecting you.

As you would have figured out, this error involves the upload of certain content to the TiVo and whilst this is something ongoing, you should still be able to watch shows eventually. In the meantime, can you tell me the following:-

• Are you seeing this on shows that have just been broadcasted the very same day?
  • Are these issues on TiVo or on any other of our boxes?
  • Does this allow you after a repeated attempt?

Thank you for calling the team, please keep in touch.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
DB3402
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ben

thanks for replying

the 319 error first appeared when I was trying to watch a movie on sky cinema (part of my package) - tried a few times - same movie and different ones with the same error.

Then went to virgin movies - same error - it was a movie in the added this week section.

this week I can get the sky movies - but still not the virgin movies - same error after a number of times. Although I can watch a trailer.

have power cycled the box - I only have one box.

thanks DB3402

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DB3402,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We've recently had some issues with some Sky content On Demand. Most of the content should be working now. Are you still experiencing issues?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos