Menu
jenf1450
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

319 error no sky on demand

Unless I record from sky 1 to watch a programme later I am unable to watch on demand error 319.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 error no sky on demand

The most obvious thing is to ask what the faults team said when you called them?

However - the status page in my part of the world seems to suggest that OnDemand is basically broken here - "you may experience numerous error codes when using OnDemand" with a fix date currently 5 days out. There's a few other posts on here reporting the same error, and Sky-HD OD content does seem to be the worst affected.

So it's probably a network-fault, but to be sure you're best off calling into CS.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jenf1450

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately.

So I'm able to see if we're experiencing any issues in your area or if we're detecting any errors with your individual set top box, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Craig, is this a regional issue as best you know? I get the impression that this has now progressed beyond a "fault" situation and the fix-time is now permanently a few days out. Just seems that once a particular Sky OD asset is affected, then it's not likely to be available for weeks on end.

I appreciate the HD-charge is primarily to access the HD channels, but it does grate with the OD content being so sporadic at the moment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts

The 319 error is the general error code it'll give when experiencing these types of issues, so there are a few different faults raised in different areas with the error 319 symptom at the moment.

We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What annoys me is the area fault here, was apparently solved on Friday afternoon. There are so many Sky-HD-OD programs not working, that I find "missing individual programs" to be a generous explanation at best.

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

bump

0 Kudos