Menu
japitts
Well-informed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

319 error apparently solved here, alas not

According to the service status page, the error-319 has been resolved in my area.

According to the following Sky-HD OD programs not working, I beg to differ....

French Top 14 Rugby Highlights, F1 Grand Prix programs, The Quiet Hour, Grimsby, Evolution, The Finest Hours

Am I just unlucky to have so many missing assets, or is the fault perhaps not actually resolved? I'll try to call in at some point over the weekend, but hopefully this post will do in the meantime...

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 error apparently solved here, alas not

Yep, same for me, and been like that for about a week now. Who would have thought this would be so hard to fix?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts

Sorry for the continued problems with your TV service, we're experiencing issues with some On Demand content from Sky at the moment (Reference F004840373). 

It seems that a ticket was closed and re-opened so sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused. We're looking forward to getting this resolved and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig,

I understand that these things happen, at least it's gone back to being on the status page so that's a start!

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After several days of the fix-time being pushed back 24hours at a time, it's now been pushed back a whole week. I'm assuming there's something more serious going on here...

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could say that as it started as far back as September!
I'm just glad it is back as a genuine fault on the status page.
If they had left it there before then they probably would not have as many posts or calls into them instead of trying to sweep it under the carpet.