Menu
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

319 and Sky

There is a new series on Sky called Conviction. Of course it is 319 as is the last episodes of Zoo and Shades of Blue. Will this ever be fixed?.

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 and Sky

Probably not
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi tinsoldier27

Sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately, we're working hard to resolve some known issues with our On Demand service and we hope to have this resolved very soon.

If you've been given a fault reference number and you'd like an update at any time, respond here with it and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Not working hard enough. This has been going on for a MONTH. Just missed the last episode of Shades of Blue and am looking forward to missing the last episode of Zoo.

0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Good news. Zoo is no longer error 319, it is error 407.
Bad news. It still is not on and the final episode ends tonight at 22.00.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hey tinsoldier27

Thanks for the update, I'm massively sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and wish there was a way for me to get this resolved here and now.

The team are working hard to get to that point, if anything changes on your end I'd love to hear from you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Buddy16
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

This is getting ridiculous. It seems to be down all the time. We are paying for a service and it is not being provided to the highest standard. We should be refunded for for every day it is out.

Usually, the service from Virgin is great. This is massively disappointing.
0 Kudos
UNKNOWN
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I see the estimated fix date is over a week away so it looks like another fault that just keeps getting pushed further and further back.

0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

This is unbelievable. Thought it might be fixed when I got the new series of The Flash. Now that has gone  missing. I don't know why I bother.

0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Just like to say that the Sky dramas I want seems to have returned though I don't know if this is permanent.

Thank you Virgin for letting me miss the two last episodes of Shades of Blue and Zoo.

0 Kudos