Menu
Scootsim
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

319 Error Code Recurring Problem!

Hi

Recently over the past weeks ive been having a problem with my Tivo, and its really annoying!

Every time i try to watch a program on a box set i get half way through, and it wont let me view anymore, an error code of 319 keeps popping up.

So i do everything it tells me to do, im constantly resetting, and it makes no difference at all.

I pay £76 a month for my service and ive been a very loyal customer for 16 years, and surely this shouldnt be happening.

Its 4 days to Xmas, and i really dont want to be stuck with the same old boring television programs over xmas.

Please assist, im losing my mind with this and so are the kids.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 Error Code Recurring Problem!

Hi Scootsim

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a look at the set top box from our end unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos