Menu
Hlsmith2
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

319 407 error codes

have 319 and 407 error codes whilst trying to get on demand film.virgin meadia on demand has taken money for film however I still can't get to watch it as comes up it's unavailable. Rung vm about this to be told it's not a vm error code but a sky error code and they can't help. So how am I meant to get this resolved as I am a virgin meadia customer that is paying for a service that they don't manage and can't seem to fix. I'd might as well be with sky as they seem to be the ones at fault. Someone help as getting very frustrated by it all 

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 407 error codes

I'm afraid you need to phone again - it's not a Sky error code - it's a Virgin error code, and the dunce on the phone was either lying or incompetent (or quite possibly both!)

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 319 407 error codes

Hi Hlsmith2, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum to the Community. It's really great having you here and we're loving having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you were having an issue watching an On Demand movie. 

I can see that since posting you have been in touch with the team and they have given you a credit for the movie that didn't work to ensure you are not paying for a service you haven't received. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. We're here to help in which ever way we can. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos