Menu
theimposter1979
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

3010 error and planned recordings not working and no sound!

I'd had problems with no sound that a new TiVo box seemed to rectify but now i have the problem again in addition to a blank screen with a 3010 error on channels like vintage TV and to add insult to injury my planned recordings are now working the majority of the time and are listed on the hiccups page. There is clearly something seriously wrong- could it be the area/ signal I am receiving? Whatever it is its pushing me to the exit - particularly the missed recordings!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3010 error and planned recordings not working and no sound!

Hi there theimposter1979, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this error with the 3010 error message. I've located your account using your forum credentials, and have run some testing on your TiVo® and can see that we are struggling to communicate correctly with the TiVo®. 

Could you please let me know if the TiVo® was powered on at the time I run my testing this morning, because if it was then I think it best that we arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message with details of how we can book a technician should we need to go down this path. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
theimposter1979
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw,

The box was on but on standby so I'm not sure if that would make any difference. It is now on. Here are some times I'm available-

fri aft
All day sat
Mon am
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there theimposter1979. 

Thanks for coming back to me and letting me know. 

I've just run some extra testing and can see that your TiVo® is now showing as online with no errors, and is broadcasting a channel. Could you please check this from your end, as it appears that some of the signals I sent this morning may have fixed the issue if it was only in Standby. 

Got all my fingers crossed for you Smiley Happy 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

theimposter1979
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for all your help Huw- it seems to have done the trick
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks for coming back to me on that, 

Glad it all worked out for you. 

Should you ever need our help again in the future you know where we are. 

Cheers

Huw

0 Kudos