Menu
Tezza269
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

3 flashing green lights constantly

Had my TiVo set up yesterday, however the 3 lights on the left are flashing all the time, it reboots also randomly! With this being new equipment I presume this is normal as I presume it will be service updates. However this is now been going on for more than 24 hours. The engineer used the plug from my old TiVo instead of supplying a new one could this be the power supply?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 flashing green lights constantly

Never the let the engineer go until you have a working TiVo! Yes that would be the power supply which might cause a problem but the only thing to do is phone for another engineer. Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tezza269, 

I'd firstly like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that the TiVo® wasn't working correctly after the technician left. 

I've run some testing and can see that we are currently experiencing an issue in the area which may cause some problems, this has only been logged today, so I doubt that is the reason for the issue you were getting on the weekend. I've set a reminder to look into this on  my shift tomorrow once the local area fault has cleared to see if there is any underlying reason why this should happen for you. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tezza269
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, an engineer cam and swapped my TiVo, this was fine for a few hours but this one seems to be making clicking almost dodgy hard drive sound, we can hear it while watching TV, none of my previous boxes were this loud!! Another engineer booked for Friday, quite annoying
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tezza, 

I'm really sorry to hear that a second technician was needed. How did everything go yesterday for you. Please let me know. 

Apologies once more.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos