Menu
joerhorton
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

2xTivo boxes are very slow

Hi, we have two tivo boxes (one 1tb and 1x500mb). They are both very unresponsive in the menus and take a long time to load a pre-recorded program. Catch UP TV is bairly usable (I have resorted to using an Amazon Fire Stick for BBC iPlayer, ITV, C4/5 etc.). Could you please have a check? Other boxes we have (HD) are fine.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2xTivo boxes are very slow

Hi joerhorton

I'm sorry to learn about the problems with your TiVo boxes at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the box from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues with your service, how long have you noticed these issues? I can see the set top box has been turned on for quite some time, could you reboot it after reading this message so I can check the error count?

Apologies for the inconvenience they're causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
joerhorton
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have rebooted the Tivo boxes and they are slow again. This issue has been ongoing for some time, the main problem is accessing on-demand and catchup tv which a lot of the time fails in loading the selected programs. The boxes are generally slow in overall usage in the menus too.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey joerhorton

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, sorry again for the continued inconvenience you're experiencing.

We're currently experiencing issues which is causing slowness when navigating through the home screen options (Reference NKE00007985). We're currently working hard to put this right and I'm confident the teams will be making this better.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
joerhorton
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Any update on NKE00007985? The TIVO boxes are still slow, even a replacement one we had fitted just before Christmas.

Regards

Joe

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting!

The fault Ref.(NKE00007985) is currently still open and under investigation. I'm really sorry, I know this wasn't the news you were after.

I'll update you as soon as there's an update.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos