Menu
masefield
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

2nd TIVO Box

I sometime ago had a second Tivo box installed, which I must admit did not work, which suggested an engineer call but I never got round to arranging it. I have tried it again today and the 2nd box is now working. I thought that the services received would be the same as my main box - but on flicking through the channels I don't appear to have all the Sports HD channels but I do have the HD movie channels. Please could someone look into the issue. Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd TIVO Box

Quickest way to a resolution is to give them a ring Smiley Happy

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello masefield,

Thanks for posting in the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry, I can see that the sports HD channels have not been added to the second box so I have amended this and sent the hits down to the box so if you could reboot and let me know if the channels have come back please.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
masefield
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

Thanks for the post. I have rebooted the second TiVo box but they are still greyed out.

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting back to me.

When I check your account I can't see any reason why these channels are still greyed out so can I just confirm what channel numbers these are and whether you're missing anything else from the TV guide?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
masefield
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

Thanks for responding - have checked again today and they are now working ok

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

That's great news and if you need any help with anything else just give me a shout.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos