Menu
Hann666
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2nd Room TIVO box not working

Hi, Our main TIVO box works fine, but the one in my sons room, sometimes doesn't load, then if it does, it randomly switches itself off and then gets stuck when it comes back on..we have to keep unplugging it to get it to reset itself and then hopefully switching itself on ok..

I have already had an Engineer out once for this fault, as Virgin said they would replace the box, but he did not do this, he only said it was a problem with the HDMI lead, then left...Unfortunately only my son was in at the time, so he could not object to this..

How if the box gets stuck at "LD__" has it got anything to do with the HDMI, it doesn't get to the transmission stage.....Smiley Sad

There's obviously a fault with the box loading up....

I can not find any phone number I can ring whilst I am not at home (work) to speak to someone in the service department..

Please help..

Stephen

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd Room TIVO box not working

Its not a tivo box. LD error codes are used on V-HD and V+HD boxes. 

If the box gets stuck at LD:20 or LD:40 then it has a signal issue. (nothing to do with HDMI cables). 

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd Room TIVO box not working

Hello Hann666,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry learn that you're experiencing issues with one of your Virgin boxes.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos