Menu
shoulders
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

2 months still no Youtube

Have not been able to use YouTube app on TiVo box for 2 months. End of November now they tell me. To anywhere also stopped working!! What a shhhhhocking service. Thinking about cancelling contract.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 months still no Youtube

Hi shoulders,

Sorry to hear that there's an area outage causing problems viewing your TiVo apps. Checking this, the latest update is that our engineers are working on this and I can see that the next review date for this issue the 30th of November. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Have you been able to get your TV Anywhere working? 

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
shoulders
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tried TV anywhere and sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Cannot rely on it. Spoke to Customer Services and they told me that they won't be able to give me anymore discount, even though I am only getting half what I paid for. Thinking about changing provider if things don't change. They also told me that they cannot contact me to give me an update due to data protection, although I am contacted quick enough when the bill needs paying !!!! 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi shoulders

I'm really sorry for the continued inconvenience you're experiencing, it's certainly not the service we want for you.

What problems are you experiencing when trying to access TV Anywhere?

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos