Menu
PedroSal
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2 digit area reference code

Hi, I'm a new customer and I'm trying to activate my Television service but is asking me for the area reference code but I don't have any bill yet and I didn't revive any email so I very tired of searching for the 2 digit number. My post code is SW9
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 2 digit area reference code

I'm not 100% sure but you could try 21.

Please reply back to let us know if this worked for you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm not 100% sure but you could try 21.

Please reply back to let us know if this worked for you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
PedroSal
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah was that one but I'm still trying to activate my television service but is being impossible and I don't know why if anyone could help me with this
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You will need to remove the "helpful answer" tags from the thread, as this signifies to the staff here that the issue is resolved & they will therefore not respond to it.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi PedroSal

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've not been able to locate your account using your forum details to take a closer look at this unfortunately, if you're still experiencing the issues and you'd like me to take a closer look, just send me a private message with the first line of your address, postcode and the name of the account holder. 

You can do that by clicking on my profile (click my name or picture) and clicking the send a message button on the right hand side of the page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos