Menu
Irishpirate
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

08004089341 Virgin Sales calls

How do I stop this incessant pestering from Virgin mobile trying to sell me mobiles.

the above number is driving me crackers and as a result of getting no help from m Virgin, I will leaving at the end of my contract.

i contacted customers service and they told me it wasn't Virgin media and was possibly mobile and nothing to do with them.

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 08004089341 Virgin Sales calls

Same here, been getting 2 calls a day for the last few weeks from 0800 4089430 or 0800 4089340, VM mobile sales call (and they seemed to have details of my phone use so definitely VM), did once answer it and was told they could offer me a mobile with free premium rate calls for £4 per month, which I feel is probably not true.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 08004089341 Virgin Sales calls

Welcome to the community Irishpirate and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear we've been driving you crackers with calls from our sales team. I'd certainly like to get these stopped for you.

If you go to this link https://keepup.virginmedia.com/optout please and fill in the form provided the calls should then cease for you.

Hope this helps and if you need anything in future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos