928 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2973 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Hub 5x - connection dropping constantly.

I joined VM on 11 Mar 24. It has been 1 thing after another in the 36 days since.First of all the engineer arrived and told me he couldn’t install at the rear of my home as “ he didn’t have enough cable “ then he said that I couldn’t use my own TP Lo...

mfltch55 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving cable

Hello I am revamping the living room which means moving the router to the other side of the room.I’ve noticed the cable coiled in the white box is probably long enough to reach where I require it to be.are there any issues with me doing this?seems a ...

RE: non VM email

Am I correct in believing that when a non VM email address is used to access a VM account it supersedes your old one, ie, when used it logs you into your account then when VM emails are accessed from the account home page it takes you to the email a...

Enduser by Fibre optic
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email

When I click onto a link on my Virgin blueyonder email and I need to write something my keypad won’t show this only happens when I’m on Virgin

raysis by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet access after house move

I moved to a new house and submitted the form awhile ago for moving house. Someone came back last Friday (12 April) saying that it should be done within the same week but it isn't. Called CS on Wednesday (17 April), was told there is some error from ...

Broadband issue for a month now

We lost our broadband on the 23rd of March weekend, which we reported on the 24th. We had an indoor engineer on the 26th, who said the problem is outside. He changed everything inside and got it working temporarily. He told us he booked us an outside...

Andrea24 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos