Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2993 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Removal of virgin media cable and box

Hello,I've recently bought my house and there is a Virgin Media box and cable which runs through my front garden, over the top of my house, down the back of the property and into my living room. I don't intend to become a Virgin Media customer and wo...

DanMcD by Joining in
  • 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NTLworld

Hi. I have an NTLworld email address. Just got a new phone and I cannot remember my password.  Can someone please advise me how to access the email account? Thanks.

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

Resolved! NTL Email account comprimised / hacked

Last year I received a scam extortion email from my own Ntlworld account demanding bitcoin. The scammers included my virginmedia email account password. So they had obviously got it from a security breach somewhere. I immediately changed my passwords...

WareingR by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant access pop3.virginmedia.com

My Outlook was working on 10th April. Just come back from a trip and now receiving the error:Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method. Con...

Damaged Brickwork

Good AfternoonNoticed this today, this Is the result of the technician drilling through the wall, who in there right mind uses glue on brickwork. I hope Virgin will rectify this. Water can actually seep in to the brickwork and possibly run into my pr...

IMG_20240423_121941075.jpg
Zaragon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3

Hi. I have the hub 3. The problem is if I turn the router off or if there's a power cut it takes up to 6 hours for any device to connect back too it. WiFi or ethernet. The router reboots ok it's just that nothing connects for hours I've rang virgin m...

Mac Mail Help please

I recently gave notice to quit VM and for some reason they turned off my @blueyonder.co.uk address at once instead of 30 days notice. I called and it was switched back on again but in the last 10 days I have had to reset my password at least 17 times...

paul_b1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos