Ask a question
Brainbox
fawcett

superhub with 2 xbox 360's

can the superhub have 2 xbox 360 connected online over wireless and both have open nat.

i currently have 20 mb and a dir 615 that can have 2 xbox 360s on it with both open nat.

and a ps3 aswell with open nat

i have just ordered the 50mb upgrade with the free superhub and now wondering if both xboxes will still have open nat on then while online at the same time.

anyhelp would be great

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
fawcett

Re: superhub with 2 xbox 360's

ive made my mind up. ive cancelled my 50mb superhub and keeping my 20mb connection after reading all the other problems other users have had.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
mathj

i had some issues but got it working ok

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Up-to-50Mb-broadband/2-XBOX-1-SUPERHUB/m-p/315013#M34581

check the link

hope this helps

math

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Pete_R

Hi Fawcett,

You should be able to have 2 xbox's conencted by disabling firewall features and IP flood protection in the services tab of the superhub configuration pages.

Regards,

Peter Rafferty

Help and Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

The SuperHub should actually have no issues with 2 Xboxes connected, even with the firewall turned on. It's only the other Hub that requires a firmware update for it to work properly
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.