Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

256 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2939 Posts

Activity in Broadband

someone confirm PW down lvl tweeks

Hi all so I am on 1gig with hub5My DL powerlvl is a bit low between - 4.9 to - 2.9I would like to know what forward path attenuator I would need to bring these up a bit.But at same time my PL for up is just in range 35.2 to 36 would like to bring the...

Hub 3 in modem mode showing on WiFi

Hi,  I have just upgraded my WiFi and put the  hub 3 in modem mode. It was all easy enough and is working fine. However I'm still seeing the Hub 3 as a WiFi network. Even forgetting the WiFi still has it showing as an available WiFi network. I can't ...

I need a wifi pod

Same story as a lot of people…I am a volt customer on 500Gb broadband and have dead spots in my home.. in some rooms I can barely even connect to the router let alone maintain a decent speed…my ring video doorbell at the front door often can’t do its...

XGS-PON network - is my area upgraded?

Hello, How do I know, or find out if my area has been upgraded to the XGS-PON network. I'm currently on a Hub 4 with the 1gb package.     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

djkav by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latency issues with online Jamming (solocontutti)

Can anyone advise me on what to do with high latency.  I am a keen musician and I have been trying to use Solocontutti for online jamming and I consistently get poor latency which results in poor sound quality and a delay.  Trying sonobus was no bett...

jonw3 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My (emailaddress)@virginmedia.com email has disappeared

Just after 1:00 pm this afternoon (15/4/2024) i stooped receiving emails to my @virginmedia.com email address. On signing in to my online email account, i find that the @virginmedia.com email address not there in the emails section. Only my other blu...

SWoods1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Forbidden' message when signing into web email

Hi, I"ve started getting a two word "Forbidden Forbidden' Message when I try to sign into my virgin.net email account via a web browser (either Firefox on a Mac or Microsoft Edge on a PC). While I can still check emails at home with the Mail software...

GW29 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi Fi not working.

Hi there support.  I had a power cut this evening and my router reset.  However, since then, the Ethernet has been fine, but the WiFi now fails to authenticate my phone.  I have subsequently tried to reset the router, but that has failed to solve the...