Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3123 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Move router location using TV outlet

Previous owners of the house installed VM TV sockets in a location where I would love to have the router.So instead of plugging the router into where VM first enters the house can I use another location that has VM coax installed.Basically I don't kn...

Bisssh by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mesh System

Hi I have a Virgin router 3 with 125 gig speed package, there are a couple of areas in my house were the WiFi signal is weak at times & drops out, I am thinking of trying to improve this by adding a TP-Link Deco X50 AX3000. Is there anyone who has do...

Hub 3.0 crashing

Hi,Since December, my Hub 3.0 crashes every day. Sometimes it recovers / restarts itself, sometimes I have to restart it using the rocker switch on the back. It takes ~10 minutes to get back online each time. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this...I...

Email password reset since oauth

Hello, I'm having trouble accessing my email account (domain @virgin.net) and no matter what i do it won't let me reset my password.  I've was a beta tester with virgin.net at the beginning and everything i have is in email.  How can i get my passwor...

Resolved! VM Connect App and Router access

Good afternoonA couple of weeks ago I had to have my electricity meter replaced which meant the power was off for a while. Since then I have been unable to use the VM Connect app as it keeps saying it can't find the hub. I also can't log into the hub...

swm by Tuning in
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi not working with new hub

I git a new hub on Tuesday, the wifi is on, tv working fine.  Nothing else will connect.  All of our phones the WiFi is showing but the disconnects and goes back to 4G. None of the pods are working and I.cant get into the app because the wifi is so b...

email setup - Outlook help

help needed please. I have a new HP desk top with 'outlook' & i cannot set up my emails correctly. I am useless at sorting this out. on my old computer Virgin addresses  are set us as pop3 995 & smpt 465 and ntl addresses as imap 993 & smtp 465 these...

Caz by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven't ordered wifi pods

On Tuesday, I spoke with a VM agent through WhatsApp as I had poor wifi in several rooms in my house. He told me he would book a technician and order the pods after 24 hours due to a "short term connectivity issue". Technician came and went the day a...