Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2973 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Dire speeds

So In January Virgin offered me a deal to remain, after cancelling ... so I took it - and am now regretting it.I am paying for the 1Gig service, yet I am getting about 150mbps. Virgin support were hopeless - they offered me a wifi pod to help my bad ...

mcr007 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3.0 stops responding with errors.

I've the hub 3.0 in modem mode because I have my wifi using my own router which out performs that with the hub 3.0. Everything has been fine until the last few weeks, for no reason my internet goes off & I'm no longer able to access the hub to check....

VsUK by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin upgrade works has messed up power levels

Hi had some work on my local network done today as it says it was doing upgrade work to improve the services, But after being down for half the day when the hub came back online I saw the power levels are way out if sync now. The downstream before wa...

madmanx by On our wavelength
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New router ordered but never arrived

I renewed my contract with Virgin on 27/03/24 and asked about getting a new router - ours is approx 8 years old - the superhub 2. The operator on the phone agreed ours was old and needed replacing. They said it would be sent out and I should receive ...

Virgin IP address black listed

After months of bounced back emails to my own domain email address and multiple conversations with my email hosting company, I have discovered my virgin IP address is black listed causing the issue. Spoke to Virgin technical support for 40 minutes an...

MD_UK by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can someone please help me order a pod

Just had an engineer out and he's told me to order the Pods. Ring VM after a load of faffing she tells me she can't order them and I have to use the Connect app. So I've done the scan and it said I need to order one. Can I find anywhere to blooming o...