Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3110 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Unable to set new secondary email account password

I have been with NTLWorld/VirginMedia for something like 20 years.When I first established my account I setup ntlworld.com email addresses.  The email address I use for many many different logins online is not the same email address that I use to log...

Blocked email - cannot reset password

Hello Is there anybody from Virgin that could help me to unblock my email account. I've tried to reset my password as instructed but am not having any luck at all.  Regards  Malcolm      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Complaint - installation

Hi, I joined Virgin about 2 months ago and the experience has been terrible. To start the internet was unable to be installed and after multiple failures to turn up from engineers and installation teams, I finally had my wires ran in the back garden ...

ConReg by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing email address on mobile.

When I access my email on my desktop or laptop, I use the third party email address, and Microsoft security Biometrics. When I try to access my account on my mobile (not Virgin Mobile), I cannot use the Windows biometrics, so have attempted to set up...

Vessel by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

superhub 3 flashing green light

today my superhub 3 has a green flashing light, it was fine until 3am this morming when it rebooted 25x (usually after a firmware update it resets 2x only.) it was working 100% fine before this! 郎i have unplugged everything from it for 10 mins, reboo...

IMG_1263.jpeg IMG_1262.png

Resolved! New to virgin broadband

My modem / hub arrived today. Started setting it up & the next step was to "plug it into the box on the wall" what box on the wall??? I rang customer services & she made me an appointment for an engineer to fit the box. Am I missing something? Why w...

Karen248 by Just joined
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why bother staying with VM?

We've been with Virgin Media for a while now, due to them having the best speeds in our region and limited competition, we've been pretty loyal customers but our contract is ending at the beginning of April so this time we are genuinely leaving, espe...

vermat51 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will I get a better deal?

My contract runs until November.I'm currently paying around £76 for max it TV, 500mb broadband and a phone line with only calls at the weekend (which we don't use).The price is going up to around £112, but my contract runs until the end of November. ...