Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3002 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! red light on virgin media hub

my vm hub is showing a constant red light instead of the normal white light having tried 3 or 4 times disconnecting the power cable to reset the hub the red light still appears although i have internet connection it worries me  that vm say there is n...

retep57 by Tuning in
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can receive but not send emails

We have used ntlworld.com email addresses for many years- generally without any real problems.However a couple of days ago we discovered that we could receive, but not send, emails.Anything we want to send just goes to the Outbox on the sending devic...

craibh by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Missing cable box cover

I have also lost the brown box cover (presumably in the recent storms) and the wiring is exposed. We do not subscribe to Virgin but I still need to get it replaced. I have not been able to find a replacement online. Help would be much appreciated.

Wifi pod

My wifi pod has stopped working I need another how do I get one last time took an eternity to try and get one

Andy1982 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

Renaming WiFi Pods not working

I have been attempting to rename one of my two WiFi Pods as it has somehow picked up the name "Lounge Pod (2) (2)" when it should only be "Lounge", being the only one at that location. If I select in Devices/Network in the VM Connect iOS app, (versio...

Almedia by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos