Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2977 Posts

Activity in Broadband

low device signal strength on Hub 5

So, having rebooted my Hub 5 following a broadband upload speed boost, I ran a network check on the hub and was told there were WiFi Issues.  The upshot is that two devices were flagged as "The device has low signal strength, please move it closer to...

Hub 5x - connection dropping constantly.

I joined VM on 11 Mar 24. It has been 1 thing after another in the 36 days since.First of all the engineer arrived and told me he couldn’t install at the rear of my home as “ he didn’t have enough cable “ then he said that I couldn’t use my own TP Lo...

mfltch55 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My secondary email as vanished

So I was hacked in my email address 2 days ago none of the virgin media agents can help me, I had my networks account since I signed up 16 yrs ago, all the agents giving me different answers, my secondary account I always use and it’s gone to the it ...

Loubee by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Service

We signed up to Virgin Media on 31/10/2024 and asked for our installation date to be January as we hadn’t yet moved into the property (we were renovating). Our installation date has been pushed back continually to the point where they are now saying ...

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail.For me, I get:16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - Co...

al67 by Superfast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install + Account Questions

Hi, I registered to join Virgin back in November 2023, there were some issues and the install had to be cancelled. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I tried the sign up again, this time over the phone. Everything went through fine and I've had seve...