Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2999 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Wifi pod showing unknown connection

Hi one of my 3 pods is showing unknown connection in Connect app. I have switched it off at the mains, rebooted several times, no change. To not the Connect app has only recently started working again for me. I have a Hub 5. All worked well when new ...

Mchugs by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5 Delivered with no power supply

New customer moved house and took the day off work to receive a hub 5 quick start pack, only to have it delivered with no power supply in the box!  Reading on here this is not an isolated issue and I would have thought the team could manage to send o...

CH73 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix asking for payment method.

Hi, I am with Virgin Media, Netflix is included in my subscription but when I log in to Netflix it asks for me to add a payment method and won’t let me use it, there’s some stuff I really want to watch on Netflix. please can someone help me? thank yo...

Area 21 Outage

At around 9pm last night my internet died. I have a Hub 5x with a beautiful blinking blue light. Did various soft and hard reboots aswell as a pinhole reset. Nothing. Called at 8am and was put through to the 5x hub team who say there is an outage and...

Fatmanp by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Removing Brown Box

Good Morning,  I have recently left VM and am now looking at having their equipment removed. In particular the brown box on the outside of my property. Having checked similar threads on the forum advice varies between remove it yourself and throw it ...

DPJ by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Treadmill causing interference.

Hoping for some help. We work from home and have connected the upstairs office to the router (Hub 5) via a Virgin Media supplied booster. I can't run a ethernet across the house the booster has been a good solution. All been fine till I got a treadmi...

Can't log in to My Virgin Media, web mail, or the smtp server

Been having problems getting mail since yesterday. I have managed to get some things going again.Bottom Line is the IMAP server works.The outgoing SMTP server works.The incoming SMTP server gives the encryption connection error.I use a prog called Ma...

Moved router

Hello I recently bought gig 1 broadband which was located in my dining room. I decided to relocate to my living room where I still had a wall box from when I had a TiVo tv box. I thought this would be okay and save me paying the call out fee for a te...