Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3005 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Arranging a spotter visit

My current contract with TalkTalk is up and I am looking for other options. Virgin is the only provider in my area that offers faster internet speeds. The issue is that it appears my flat is the only one not covered by Virgin on my street. I live in ...

Denis4 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like my old NTLWORLD email addresses deleting please

I have 3 old ntlworld email addresses that I would like deleting please. They are not linked to my current Virginmedia account so can't do it there. I have tried to log into the old account but my password does not work. 

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fluctuating download speeds through pod

Hi all, new VM customer here. Moved home and went with VM with the Gig1 service.Speeds to router are superb - always above the 1000 minimum I should be getting. However, I'm consistently getting issues with my download speeds whilst connected to a bl...

Lobstrex by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A)

Like many users here I too am now having issues with this, nothing has changed my end to cause such a thing.Monday the 15th April was the last day I was able to receive e-mails on my client.I use Outlook 2007 and Windows 7, Nothing change my end, no ...

Mark26 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wifi Pod Switching

I have two wifi pods and one hubMy mobile does not easily switch from one to another. If I am in living room connected to Hub 3.0 and then moves to bedroom where I have wifi pod, I expect mobile to connect to wifi pod. But it stays connected with dow...