Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3114 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Broken omnibox

Hello all.Does anyone have any recommendations on how to neaten this up? We have been in contact with Virgin who did the original install in September last year. The first team from Avonline made a real pigs ear of it (smashed a hole in our doorstep...

IMG_20240124_135331.jpg IMG_20240124_135342.jpg

Spam warning on every message

Starting today 28th March 2024 every time I try to send a message from my virgin mail box I get this error, regardless of the content of the messageSending of the message failed.An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: SPAM Co...

Chris-H by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

When are student deals available?

Me and my friends are going into a share house starting summer this year and I was wondering if theres an exact date where deals go live? Also are deals available for every speed? We are looking for speed on the higher end.

MeiKei by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS

can anyone help with this? This happens on my two tvs upstairs. Even though we have 1 booster on the landing. Certain programmes like BBC iPlayer ITX or Netflix don’t work. Any help would be great. I have issues with my SKY too and I think it maybe t...

IMG_2225.jpeg

In a cupboard

In the process of purching a oak cabinet. Can I put my Virgin modem in the cabinet behind a door. There are two holes in the back for ventilation. The modem is in modem mode only, router is in the open.Regards John.

322967 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closing Email Accounts

How do I close my Virgin Media (ntlworld.com) email accounts?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to create a separate app password

Hi. My wife has just got an iPhone. We are trying to set up her virginmedia email on it, which she has been using for a long time. I have read the help section on the VM  website about generating a separate app password to do this. However! We share ...