Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2964 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Ring Door Bell Problems

Anybody else started having connection problems to their Ring devices in the last few days?I have 3x devices a doorbell and 2x stick up cameras, had them for a while now and they’ve been working perfectly, then all of a sudden a couple of days ago I’...

the_wid by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Email

When I click onto a link on my Virgin blueyonder email and I need to write something my keypad won’t show this only happens when I’m on Virgin

raysis by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Some sites not accessible since 16/04

Hello,starting yesterday morning, some websites are not accessible, the most important one being the home of the JIRA app, atlassian.net.This would be the most important one, and is really affecting me since I heavily use it work, and I work from hom...

georgeS79 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Email account problem AGAIN!!

My )revious posts will show that following the sudden problem of my wifes email not working. It took 3 weeks of messages on here and countless hours on the phone to get this working again and even then she could only get them on her windows Live mai...

Quezzers by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos