Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2976 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Unauthorised trespass on private land

Yesterday installation of your services were being carried out on the main road at the top of our private driveway. Your team decided that It was a sensible move to completely block access to our driveway meaning that both myself and one of our neigh...

Woodycm8 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

13 days without service

What an absolute shambles! 13 days without broadband and possibly another 8 working days to go as no one can send the correct engineers the first time.issue started with the outside engineer install apparently as the inside engineer came out and said...

I need a wifi pod

Same story as a lot of people…I am a volt customer on 500Gb broadband and have dead spots in my home.. in some rooms I can barely even connect to the router let alone maintain a decent speed…my ring video doorbell at the front door often can’t do its...

Resolved! Upgading Broadband Package

Hi thereI was just wondering what is happening with my order as I requested for Gig1 Fibre broadband and placed the order on Tuesday 19th March as my contract is ending soon. I was told that my installation date would be Friday 22nd March but I wasnt...

ethanbm by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail offering Hub4 at no extra cost

Hi,I received an e-mail offering a new Hub 4 at no extra cost. I went ahead and placed an order and saved a copy of the order that said "We've got your order". However I have not received an acknowledgment e-mail and there is nothing showing in my Vi...

Can't sign in and apparently email not recognised

Hello everyone,Today I've been trying to log in to my virgin media account to check some settings (I normally use a desktop client called eM Client) but couldn't sign in due to an FSB50 error code. I deleted my cache but it didn't fix the problem and...

Bluer by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems accessing VM emails on Live Mail on Windows 8.1

Since Monday 15 April I have been unable to download either my Blueyonder email or my virginmedia.com email on my Windows 8.1 laptop using Windows Live Mail 2012. I can still download those email addresses using Windows Live Mail 2012 on my Windows 1...

Sticks by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos