Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3112 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! Closing Email Accounts

How do I close my Virgin Media (ntlworld.com) email accounts?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

When are student deals available?

Me and my friends are going into a share house starting summer this year and I was wondering if theres an exact date where deals go live? Also are deals available for every speed? We are looking for speed on the higher end.

MeiKei by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to create a separate app password

Hi. My wife has just got an iPhone. We are trying to set up her virginmedia email on it, which she has been using for a long time. I have read the help section on the VM  website about generating a separate app password to do this. However! We share ...

Lag spikes - BQM sawtooth

Hello.Since the beginning of installation we've been experiencing lag spikes (from ~22ms to ~300ms).They occur everyday.Lag spikes hit us at the same time most of the times, however sometimes they affect just one of the PC.We're both using PCs, conne...

ppozniak_0-1709839338385.png
ppozniak by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed hasn’t doubled?

Hey so a while back I switched over to virgin media after being an o2 customer for a long while now and they said that after 14 days (switched back in February) and still nothing? alongside this I’m getting no more then 70mbs on my laptop where there...

Luka_ by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken omnibox

Hello all.Does anyone have any recommendations on how to neaten this up? We have been in contact with Virgin who did the original install in September last year. The first team from Avonline made a real pigs ear of it (smashed a hole in our doorstep...

IMG_20240124_135331.jpg IMG_20240124_135342.jpg

Endless loop trying to order wifi pods

Could any fabulous and friendly Virgin Media rep help me get some wifi pods? I've been going round in a loop here for a good chunk of the afternoon 路‍A quick overview: We went with 1Gb package to improve upload speeds over BT and so far the 5X Hub a...