Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3122 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Secondary email account

Hello Can anyone help me get into my secondary account. 3 days ago suddenly stopped working, no problem with the others. I have been going around in circles trying to get it going, I am 79 not very knowledgeable of computers but use it for ordering m...

Ntlworld email disappeared

Ntlworld email has just disappearedall my sign ins are connected to this email so can’t log the issue , pay an outstanding balance on my O2 account or find any numbers or people to call.Does anyone know how to get email reconnected or where to go to....

Quiz1966 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pods - how to order

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me please. I did the speed test and it shows that some areas of my house the speed is minimal. I spoke over the phone with VM and I was told that I could apply for the WiFi pods, but I have been pushed from th...

Move router location using TV outlet

Previous owners of the house installed VM TV sockets in a location where I would love to have the router.So instead of plugging the router into where VM first enters the house can I use another location that has VM coax installed.Basically I don't kn...

Bisssh by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIGN IN

Please can someone help?I have always used my ntl world.com email to sign into virgin email and account,Yesterday i was asked to sign in with a different email address which i had to create along with a new passwordso now instead of ntlworld.com it i...

Blocked email - cannot reset password

Hello Is there anybody from Virgin that could help me to unblock my email account. I've tried to reset my password as instructed but am not having any luck at all.  Regards  Malcolm      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Resolved! Delete an @ntlworld email account

I am no longer a VM customer but it appears my old @ntlworld email account is still active. Can anyone please advise how can I delete this account?

trewdy by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zoom problems, SNR problem?

HiI keep getting various issues with VM, when I call them they say everything is fine and refuse to send technician 1) Internet keeps dropping2) Zoom connection says unstableI had SNR problems in the past and technician came and adjusted them.  Do I ...

mtuncel_0-1711393094118.png
mtuncel by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS

can anyone help with this? This happens on my two tvs upstairs. Even though we have 1 booster on the landing. Certain programmes like BBC iPlayer ITX or Netflix don’t work. Any help would be great. I have issues with my SKY too and I think it maybe t...

IMG_2225.jpeg
Harsha90 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos