Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2966 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Can't log in to My Virgin Media, web mail, or the smtp server

Been having problems getting mail since yesterday. I have managed to get some things going again.Bottom Line is the IMAP server works.The outgoing SMTP server works.The incoming SMTP server gives the encryption connection error.I use a prog called Ma...

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does a speed upgrade take?

Ordered a speed upgrade online on Monday after it was offered by SMS with a slight price increase. Order was confirmed online (I have the order reference) but was sent to an old email which I'd upgraded ages ago.Spoke to support who've upgraded my em...

endure by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

slow wifi

im only getting around 30mbps on wifi, I do the test right next to the router. 

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Delete old virgin media emails

No longer have virgin media account but email address are all active need them to be deleted, can someone please help me to arrange this

Breeze1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi fi keep dropping

My wi fi keeps dropping so downloaded virgin connect app to check signal and if booster required. App can’t find my hub even though connected to wi fi and now it’s dropped again. Any idea how to fix 

Re: Email not working on Outlook

Dear Coenoby,I realise your posts were quite some time ago but I wondered if you had a suggestion for my problem. I have three E Mail addresses (all NTL World) using Microsoft Mail successfully. The advent of changing from Mail to New Outlook in Wind...

spressy by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos