Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3001 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! When will it be live

Virgin media have installed cable down our road for over 4 months now, we have the little black virgin stamped boxes on the ground outside but we still cannot see any packages on the Web, says not in your area yet? We are getting close to the end of ...

Hub 5 keeps dropping out

Hello I had the hub 5 installed 5 days ago ( upgrade from the hub 3 ) since then I have been having multiple drop outs where the Internet will go off and then come back on. Lights flash white on the modem and then back to solid white. We did not have...

1000021924.jpg 1000021922.jpg 1000021920.jpg
adstang by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade 

Re: Missing cable box cover

I have also lost the brown box cover (presumably in the recent storms) and the wiring is exposed. We do not subscribe to Virgin but I still need to get it replaced. I have not been able to find a replacement online. Help would be much appreciated.

Pod issues

Looking for help if possible. Had 1 white pod then upgraded to the 1gb speed ordered another pod, was told it would be the black one which would work better for placement having the cable but was sent another white pod. Was told to send the white one...

WiFi pod order one

Good afternoon I’ve been with virgin for about a month now I have volt 1gig fibre package I get wifi max included in this. I done a scan the other day I got like less than I’m suppose to when I go to order wifi pod it won’t let me online says I need ...

IMG_0332.png

Lag and poor connection for past few weeks

After a whole load of problems last summer that took months to sort, problems are now back.1Gig Superhub 5Packet loss, lag, disconnetionsDL power seems way out, the engineer configured it so it would normally stay around 0-4 on all channels until the...

Ctenn by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router not delivered!!

Hello, A friend has purchased a router for a self installation. Delivery date was set on the 10th of April, but nothing has arrived. This is incredibly frustrating as he works from home.  Please advice.  Thanks

EliFer by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos