1016 Posts

Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

275 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3110 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Pings are 2-3 times worse after extra TV box installed.

An engineer has just hooked up a new TV box and it's made the pings on my internet connection substantially worse with a spread that is 2-3 times longer.The includes images shows my pings before and after the installation, along with after resetting ...

Pings.png

Resolved! Auto Forwarding

HiNow that I am moving my @ntlworld.com account over to my @gmail.com account, I have enabled auto-forwarding , which seems to work well. However, it only auto-forwards from the date I enabled it. Is it possible to forward "historical" email that is,...

Why bother staying with VM?

We've been with Virgin Media for a while now, due to them having the best speeds in our region and limited competition, we've been pretty loyal customers but our contract is ending at the beginning of April so this time we are genuinely leaving, espe...

vermat51 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New internal box

Hi - I need a new interior box fitted, as ours broke during building work. I've seen elsewhere that Virgin Media do this for a £25 fee, which I'm happy with. I was wanting to get this booked in, and also enquire what type of box it would be? We had a...

IMG_0796.jpeg 31J2yEWY54L._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Internet keeps dropping out

For the last week my Internet has been dropping off for 30 seconds then it comes back on again. I have a hub 5 and keep getting 16 consecutive T3 timeouts plus US profile assignment change. I have had loads of these errors today. Can someone look ont...

Am I a Happy Virgin Customer? Feel I need to have a bit of a moan.

I have been a Virgin Media customer since they took over Blueyonder a life time ago.In every home for over 20 years, as an avid gaming family, we have taken their fastest Internet and land line every time.Have I had great service? The answer, well no...

WASPUK by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect App Issues

Virgin Media Connect App yet again not working. It can never find the Hub or two wi-Fi pods. Followed every instructions given and still no joy. It even says the two wi-fi pods are not compatible with our Hub 4.It’s a joke, takes ages to get through ...

Hornet37 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email.not recognised

Hi a few days ago I could not access my blueyonder.co.uk email address. The message said it had been hacked or was inactive.I followed the instructions and changed my password but it only started working again the following day. Now a week later it i...