Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2998 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Resolved! I would like my old NTLWORLD email addresses deleting please

I have 3 old ntlworld email addresses that I would like deleting please. They are not linked to my current Virginmedia account so can't do it there. I have tried to log into the old account but my password does not work. 

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Secondary email disappeared

Me again sorry!My secondary @ntlworld email account has disappeared, it's not even showing up on the primary account?Up until I reinstalled email client I could send/receive (just no access to webmail)?I've tried accessing from webmail but just stuck...

How to request replacement Hub/router?

Hi: My Super Hub 2 has started acting-up. Does anyone know how to request a replacement?It was in modem mode, but stopped working, so I disconnected all ethernet and performed a full pinhole reset as instructed by the support webpages. This got it wo...

PhilD9 by Settling in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is a blocked email not a blocked email?

Why is it you block someone's email on your Virgin email, and it still lets the them through, even though sometimes its to trash, but sometimes it's to the inbox. You try to block them again, thinking you haven't blocked them in the first place, and ...

Travers93_0-1707672478962.png

HUB 5x - GSX-PON FTTP - Extermely spikey latency

Hi All,So I've been on the new GSX-PON FTTP (Fibre to the Premises) connection since October. The first month and a bit was fine with no issues however since at least November I have had issues with latency spikes noticeable when gaming. I set up a B...

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.png 4.png
harveyl12 by On our wavelength
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Treadmill causing interference.

Hoping for some help. We work from home and have connected the upstairs office to the router (Hub 5) via a Virgin Media supplied booster. I can't run a ethernet across the house the booster has been a good solution. All been fine till I got a treadmi...

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...