Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

260 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3006 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with network log

Hello, wondering if anyone could help we not long upgraded to virgin gig package, but the performance hasn’t changed devices are struggling I’ve had to buy a device to help with the wifi signals and give qos its helped a lil but the problem is with t...

IMG_1038.png
Ekendall by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect cant find hub4

I also am having issues connecting to my Hub4 since upgrading 1gig broadband this week, BM connect can’t connect and the speed is frequently showing slower than when I was on 350 gbps broadband, I am paying more and getting less! Can you help please ...

Blitts by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi boosters needed?

Just got an email about guaranteed speed of 20mbps and my WiFi is not doing that. Does anyone know how to claim the free boosters? 

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

I'm getting so fed up of this WiFi.

I go 5-10 mins of having WiFi in the car corner of my house, then 2 mins of having WiFi. 2 years ago, the WiFi was fine and would work amazingly and fastly. We got a booster, still **bleep**. Factory reset the router (recommended to by virgin media t...

t1ress by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 30 replies
  • 1 kudos