Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

256 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2944 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Denied Symmetrical Speed

Hi there, Hoping for some assistance from Virgin or other posters.I tried today to have the £6 symmetrical speed option added to my 1 Gig broadband, was told there was no such thing.  Please can someone advise how I can get this done?  Thank you so m...

Dogmai by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder not sending e-mails

Can anyone suggest why Blueyonder is not sending some of my e-mails, even when I am replying to ones sent to me. They are being routed to my drafts folder.  There is no problem when I use my i-pad

Gooser42 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3.0 stops responding with errors.

I've the hub 3.0 in modem mode because I have my wifi using my own router which out performs that with the hub 3.0. Everything has been fine until the last few weeks, for no reason my internet goes off & I'm no longer able to access the hub to check....

VsUK by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download speed slower then normal - GL52 area

Hi, Recently noticed download speeds slower then normal - no problems showing in my area: Downstream bonded channelsChannel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID 12030000005.840256 qam92139000000638256 qam131470000005.840256 qam2...

Ninko by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Are Blueyonder Email Accounts being hacked

I don't regularly monitor my Blueyonder account as it is no longer used but kept for historical emails.On Wednesday 10th April I received a threatening email saying my email/password has been compromised and stating my password and asking for money. ...

Rudders60 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi pod

Moved to virgin broadband about six weeks ago after being with bt, in our third bedroom the WiFi is nowhere near 30gbps, I've done three tests on the connect app. There is no option to order a pod on the app so I called virgin,on Tuesday got through ...

Screenshot_20230901-182731.png Screenshot_20230901-182805.png Screenshot_20230901-182731.png

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

WIfi has no valid IP configuration

Hi everyone,I've been without internet on my PC since Thursday. I've tried flushing the DNS, setting a manual DNS, renewing the IP and Winsock. I've even tried reinstalling the operating system, drivers and bios. My PC will connect to the network bot...