Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

258 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2968 Posts

Activity in Broadband

Re cable and move connection

I am about to start re decoration in front room and want to move the tv set up to the other side of the room. We are creating a media wall and want to know if an engineer can not only set up the connection the other side but also set the cabling up b...

ChrisG86 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

PODS keep dropping connection

I have a hub 5 (factory settings, long press reboot several times over the last year) and 3 white pods. Once or twice a months 1 or all of the pods would just stop connecting, more often than not all of them, just doing the slow blink. 1-2 days of re...

Sudden drop in SamKnows RealSpeed to router

https://samknows.com/realspeed/ tests to my Hub 5x usually show download speeds of 1140-1142 Mbps (I am on the Gig1 Full Fibre package). However, since yesterday evening the tests to the hub struggle to achieve more than 250-300 Mbps. I have rebooted...

betaspin by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub red light

A week ago I had a problem with Internet and since then my router shows red lights. Internet is fine again though . So I tried the suggestions I found on the Virgin website which explained me that my router is just too hot, but nothing helped. The ro...

Aglon by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos