Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

259 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

3002 Posts

Activity in Broadband

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password

Hi all,Just had a new VM package with a new router.  Computer has found the Wi-Fi with no issues (just pressed button on back of router and it joined), but I am unable to get my Kobo E-Book Reader to access the new internet.  It's asking for a Passwo...

poor wifi upstairs

I've just changed over from BT and regretting it already.  I'm on the M125 plan but upstairs I'm only getting 39 mbps.  The kids are getting really frustrated as everything freezes.  The only room with a decent signal is my bedroom which they seem to...

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Resolved! Broadband signal keeps dropping

Hi, I've had the service for little over a month and the broadband is constantly dropping out. I have a very unhappy family as we had no problems with previous supplier. Any chance I could book an engineer please? 

Hutty11 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working since 15/04/24

Seems that there a lot of problems being reported since yesterday, 15/04/24, mainly concerned with the SMTP server for outgoing mail. For me, I get: 16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - sending mail message(s) - 1 message(s) in queue16/04/24, 23:04:47: SEND - ...

al67 by Superfast
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can receive but not send emails

We have used ntlworld.com email addresses for many years- generally without any real problems.However a couple of days ago we discovered that we could receive, but not send, emails.Anything we want to send just goes to the Outbox on the sending devic...

craibh by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos