Gaming Support

Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues

257 Posts

Email

For all Virgin Media Mail questions.

2951 Posts

Activity in Broadband

router red light permanently on

hello, ive had a red light on my router for three days, ive tried online reset also pin reset on off rfor 30 mins a few times and its still red, from what ive read in the forum is that it needs replaced ?

bob34 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blink Sync 2 Module not connecting

Hi everyone,Newby here.I've just had a new cable installation with M125 and Hub3 router and I've been steadily getting all of my devices and Smart/IoTs connected (about 25 in total). The only one remaining is the Blink Sync 2 module for my security c...

TP4 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook e-mail error (0x800CCC1A) :

Was working fine until yesterday but now getting the following error message when I try to send an email from Outlook using my virginmedia.com account Task 'Bernard - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection...

My email accout was hacked

My virging media email was hacked. First someone tried to change my passwordsbto other apps, than i got email that they hacked my email and have access to my details. I cannot change my password or log in via website as Virgin Media mail  is not avai...

Error connecting to POP3, SMTP and IMAP servers

I have been using Forte Agent as an email client since as long as I can remember.Recently tried to use it and using servers imap.virginmedia.com, imap.blueyonder.co.uk, and the smtp and pop3 versions, I am now getting an SSL error 80090302. Any clues...

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Routing Issue

Hi,I believe there is a routing issue with the Virgin network which is preventing me from accessing my work e-mail. I am trying to connect to 'id.nordcloud.com' but the connection times out. This problem only started today and has been working fine f...

tracert.png
plynch66 by Dialled in
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: Email dead from this morning

Hi Snoopdog,I'm having exactly the same problem with my ntlworld accounts, and using Windows Live Mail 2012Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com'Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0FProtocol: POP3Port: 995Secure(SSL): YesLooks like were not alone with this prob...